Ep04: Intestinal Parasites - HEALING MY LYME AND CHRONIC FATIGUE. Ep04: Intestinal Parasites - HEALING MY LYME AND CHRONIC FATIGUE
*** My original video made last year shortly after I received my diagnosis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYpiF336L68 ***
*** Playlist of entire video series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK1OWrmtHlFznEE0KopJkhMYCjD4mVUta ***
I had no idea that I had an intestinal infestation until I took my first dose of turpentine (see Ep03). No doctor had ever mentioned it and I hadn't considered any other parasites than those that are considered Lyme co-infections.
The day after the turpentine I found a worm in my stool. After searching online I felt it looked most like a "rope worm".
What is a Rope Worm?
- Science doesn’t have a full explanation of what the rope worms are, if they're symbiotic or even how to test for them.
- Some say they're super parasites empowered by GMOs, some say they're just stomach lining (if that is the case then, I believe, they should dissolve in hot water, which they don't).
- Whatever they are, I felt a lot better with them out rather than in.
- They seemed to be contributing to my brain fog and after eliminating a few hundred over a period of a few months my brain fog and memory loss went away. The fatigue remained but the "fog" went away.
- The chronic fatigue may be a different piece of the puzzle.
- My best guess is that they're a genetically enhanced version of the more common ascaris worm.
How did I get rid of them?
- Andreas Kalcker parasite protocol
- Kerri Rivera's protocol from "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism"
- Alex Volinsky's translated Russian protocol for clearing the multiple rope worm growth stages
- Enemas were key to my success
Other parasites found were tapeworm, pinworm and flukes. We are told that parasites are a third world issue and typically a result of unsanitary conditions. Although there is truth to this, a hidden parasite epidemic exists and most of you can find out for yourselves by doing a parasite cleanse. For this reason I can't recommend stool tests, especially since the labs aren't even equipped to genetically identify this parasite.
I've gathered many links that may be helpful if you want to do some research in this area. I strongly recommend listening to at least Andreas Kalcker, Kerri Rivera and Alex Volinsky if you plan to investigate whether or not you have a parasite problem. You may also want to look into Hulda Clark's research and cleanses, coffee enemas, and the various other parasite cleansing protocols available to you. This may lead you to things I've yet to explain, like MMS or reversing autism. I'll be talking about these things in upcoming videos so stay tuned.
Andreas Kalcker's parasite protocol:
Andreas Kalcker's video "Forbidden Health":
Andreas Kalcker on OneRadioNetwork:
Kerri Rivera on OneRadioNetwork:
Kerri Rivera's autism protocol and book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism":
Alex Volinsky "Rope Worm" interview on OneRadioNetwork:
Hulda Clark website:
How to brew/do a coffee enema:
Facebook group "Rope Worm" (**GRAPHIC**):
Facebook group "Bottoms Up" (**GRAPHIC** - Info about enemas, rope worms, parasite cleanses, etc):
Tags: Ep04: Intestinal Parasites - HEALING MY LYME AND CHRONIC FATIGUE, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lyme Disease, Fatigue, Health, CFS, ME, Autoimmunity